LOL! Now I'm all sorts of curious about toonlet.com. Sounds like I'll have to check it out some time when I actually have a little time though. Love the ones you've posted so far :)
What a riot! The facility kids have with all these programs is uncanny. I remember when Darren wanted a toy Sweetums from the muppets for Christmas I told him it might be too hard even for Santa to find. His response?
Google it, and if that doesn't work try eBay. At age FOUR. Yikes.
We're all doomed! ;)
Love the strips; big computer ups to your screen savvy daughter!
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
hilarious! and don't ya hate that? sheesh. my 9 year old is more computer savvy, and types better than me!
ReplyDeleteHave to check that out.
ReplyDeleteI love that line..."Deal with it because it's all like whatever!" Ha.
ReplyDeleteI can practically hear my 3 year old saying the same things about me.... :-)
ReplyDeleteHey these rock. I'll check it out.
ReplyDeleteWISH my oldest was more savvy with the computer...it scares her??
LOL! Now I'm all sorts of curious about toonlet.com. Sounds like I'll have to check it out some time when I actually have a little time though. Love the ones you've posted so far :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a riot! The facility kids have with all these programs is uncanny. I remember when Darren wanted a toy Sweetums from the muppets for Christmas I told him it might be too hard even for Santa to find. His response?
ReplyDeleteGoogle it, and if that doesn't work try eBay. At age FOUR. Yikes.
We're all doomed! ;)
Love the strips; big computer ups to your screen savvy daughter!
How funny - and very cool!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend - Kellan
my 9 yr. girl knows HTML better than I do. I love watching her dabble with it... she's so like her father that way.
ReplyDeletemonica
TOO funny!! haha
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS!!!! I need to check that out!!
ReplyDeletetoo funny, I'll have to check out the site
ReplyDelete