Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scary enough

Lit and Laundry

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Lit and Laundry

7 comments:

  1. oooooo
    Will it be a bubbling barrel of toxic waste? How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!

    I was at the park this weekend with my best friend and her 7-year-old when he said he wanted to be something scary. And she said "Not too scary, I don;t want you to be a serial killer or anything." And his response was "Why would I want to kill cereal?"

    Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you be making the costumes? And if so, I want to see pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your ornament stitching - but am distressed to see via another blog comment that you have been taught continental stitch - this is a major "no-no" on mono canvas - Please see my tutorial hopefully finished by this evening on my blog. I think it will explain it and help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahhaha!
    LOVE it!

    (We've got a She-bat and at present, a Were-boy in the making...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see pics of how you sew toxic waste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.