Oh, okay. But only for your future.
I will I PROMISE!! I'm so excited to vote - it's my first time voting in a Presidential election!!
Already did! :) I'm so glad we early voted because otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to go and stand in line to vote now!
I will be getting up super early and getting to the polls before they open.Before my older kids go to school.So I can leave my toddler home.
This is the best vote message ever!! Yeah to them!!!
That's what it's all about!
What?There's an election?Who's running? :)
Well if you're going to guilt me into it...Just kidding! I voted and even took The Boy in with me. He made sure to inform every person there how his mama voted. Gotta love 8 year olds.
I did, i did!
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
Oh, okay. But only for your future.
ReplyDeleteI will I PROMISE!! I'm so excited to vote - it's my first time voting in a Presidential election!!
ReplyDeleteAlready did! :) I'm so glad we early voted because otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to go and stand in line to vote now!
ReplyDeleteI will be getting up super early and getting to the polls before they open.
ReplyDeleteBefore my older kids go to school.
So I can leave my toddler home.
This is the best vote message ever!! Yeah to them!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's what it's all about!
ReplyDeleteWhat?
ReplyDeleteThere's an election?
Who's running? :)
Well if you're going to guilt me into it...
ReplyDeleteJust kidding! I voted and even took The Boy in with me. He made sure to inform every person there how his mama voted. Gotta love 8 year olds.
I did, i did!
ReplyDelete