That looks just like a scene from my family. We were constantly looking over each other's shoulders whenever we were playing any game. Well, we still do. : )
Oh. My. Gosh. I JUST posted our "Two-for," and it is INCREDIBLY similar! How I love those "over the shoulder" moments. How I hope ours are as close as yours at the same age. You always give me such hope. :)
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
haha! that reminds me of me and my brother!
ReplyDeletei really should have said, my brother and i. (i hate it when i do that!)
ReplyDeleteThat looks just like a scene from my family. We were constantly looking over each other's shoulders whenever we were playing any game. Well, we still do. : )
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh. I JUST posted our "Two-for," and it is INCREDIBLY similar! How I love those "over the shoulder" moments. How I hope ours are as close as yours at the same age. You always give me such hope. :)
ReplyDeleteVery common sight in my home as well...although not the tiwns yet. (with emphasis on yet. LOL)
ReplyDeleteI just love to see how twins interact :)
Cute picture!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day - Kellan
I love how close your twins are. I hope my kids will be like that when this one is born. Have a Happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteAt this moment my kids are doing the exact same thing...hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOk that is such a cute photo and the caption to go along with it is just as cute!!
ReplyDeletethank you for playing along, sorry i'm late :(