Here is Ashleigh, who thanks you for all your well wishes. (Still not out of the woods)
Fudge
Because I have to have chocolate in the list somewhere.
Fairs
Like county fairs, because what's better than pig races and quilt exhibits and hundreds of choices of artery-clogging deep-fried goodness?
Family
The best part of my life.
Fantasyland
Where you are likely to find me at Disneyland.
Florists
Even if I don't buy anything, just stepping into a florist's shop brightens my day.
Forests
Although I like the beach and the mountains and the desert my heart is in the woods.
Filet mignon
I could have made a whole list just with food, so I'm really showing some restraint here.
Fireworks
Love them. Especially at Disneyland.
Firth, Colin
I'm yours Mr. Darcy. It's ok, my husband understands.
I think the reason I gave you F was for felines.
ReplyDeleteNice variety of things you fancy.
Fudge is also one of my favorite food groups.
Firth, Colin would definitely be on my list too!!
ReplyDeleteGive Ashleigh a pat from here! What a sweet kitty.
My "F"? Fabulous bloggers...you are tops on that list, ThreeUnder.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and Ashleigh a peaceful, happy day.
Firth? Love it. What a great way to end a blog entry. Hhhhmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteAs a subset under Fair-related Food Groups, I must add Funnel Cake. MMMMM. :-)
ReplyDeleteFairly fabulous findings for focusing fitly.
ReplyDeleteFunny fantasies.
Farewell... Roberta Anne
Excellent list. I especially like the Colin Firth one.
ReplyDeleteAH, fudge...now I want it...thanks.
ReplyDeleteAh, yes, Colin Firth. I knew I liked you Lit!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Colin Firth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Colin Firth, esp as Darcy. Can't even say how many times i have watched pride & prejudice... one of my all time fav movies :)
ReplyDeleteF 'FOR' your assignment!! I read it as F 'ON' your assignment. I thought - wait a minute! she just got a well-deserved A+ from her kids!! Time for me to get new glasses, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than a post that includes felines, fudge, fireworks and last... Firth! I am drooling! Great post and A+!
ReplyDeleteFireworks at Disneyland ARE magical, aren't they? I felt transported to another realm (as cheesy as that sounds, I can't think of how else to describe it) - and I am tough to impress when it comes to fireworks.
ReplyDelete