I am stealing this concept from that genius Holly, over at June Cleaver Nirvana. I'm taking a little break to catch up on reading blogs and visiting. I'll be back soon.
I hope you are enjoying your blogging vacation, but I had to make a post today for finished for friday, since I've found your blog, it's been great weekly motivation for me!
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
Have a great "vacation". I have some catching up to do on your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vaca! :-)
ReplyDeleteWear your sunblock.
ReplyDeleteHave a really nice vacation.
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Day!
from Roberta Anne
Enjoy your break!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your blogging break. We were away last week and I'm still catching up with my reading.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes
Lindsay
Cool! Such a great idea. I wanna go on a blog vacation. I think I will! Hmmm, maybe a blog daytrip...
ReplyDeleteI really, really need one of these. I just can't seem to stay away!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying your blogging vacation, but I had to make a post today for finished for friday, since I've found your blog, it's been great weekly motivation for me!
ReplyDelete