
I got another block finished for my Hocuspocusville quilt. Four more to get done now, and then put the whole quilt together before Halloween. I'm a little behind schedule. Holidays are right around the corner!
I also got another block finished for
Gail Pan's Christmas Wish block of the month.

Join in with any project you've finished up this week and have a great weekend!
Your finishes look great. They are both beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
x
I can not wait to see these quilts finished. The Halloween quilt is going to be too cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I'm with Bea on this one, I can't wait to see the finished quilts for both of them!
ReplyDeleteFinishes are so goo...I agee with the others, can't wait to see the quilts! Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until you finish my Halloween quilt! You are making it for me, right? I posted my Finish at 3 am but forgot to add a link to Mr. Linky.
ReplyDeleteAs always, beautiful work! Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteHope it's that i joined in. My regular Friday "MEME" is not going this week, and I just found you.
ReplyDeletethanks,
Blessings,
Barbara Jean