I've also been embroidering squares for the basket block of the month from Bunny Hill. Here are January, February, and March:
Pages
▼
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Finished for Friday: Floral Quilt
I've also been embroidering squares for the basket block of the month from Bunny Hill. Here are January, February, and March:
I'm glad you said this had been a UFO for a while. I was feeling quite inadequate until then. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is very pretty and I agree that size is nice and cozy. I love your embroidered squares. I am partial to redwork anyway, and sometimes do blocks all in blue the same way.
That's a very pretty quilt and a great size! Love the blocks, too. I always think I should a BOM project, but I know I wouldn't ever finish it, I need more instant gratification.
ReplyDeleteYou're a master with a needle, that's for sure.
Oh, and I literally stopped folding laundry just a few minutes ago! lol
So beautiful, ThreeUnder! You have such a gift. :)
ReplyDelete