A beautiful day in San Francisco, about a week ago. The famous cable car turnaround at Market and Powell was crowded with Christmas shoppers. A seemingly lone street performer starts dancing. . .
Can anybody watch this and not smile? I wish I had seen it in person. This video makes my Monday.
Visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation for more happy Monday posts.
That is very cool. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI just love how at the end, everyone goes about their business again like nothing even happened!
ReplyDeleteOh ThreeUnder, what a BLAST! What does Jungle Boy think? I can picture him instigating a fun episode like this!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday! Have a WONDERFUL 2010!
Awesome flash mob video. I also like the one that Black Eyed Peas did for Oprah. I still tear up over it and the song I Got A Feeling.
ReplyDelete