Here's something I've been meaning to do for a long time. How many times a week do I look at this ugly cover?
Well, no more! I needed pink cuteness. And a squirrel. And I needed to use some of the cute spool fabric I have. Here's what I came up with. I used wool felt to applique the front.
I used some extra fabric to cover my magnetic pincushion, and I even had some extra felt to make a quick coaster for my tea.
Makes me happy.
What have you been up to this week? Please leave a comment and visit the other participants. Thanks so much for joining in!
Love your new sewing machine cover! REally cute!
ReplyDeleteI know just mean! Your new cover is eye candy!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Did you use a pattern? I really need something for mine!h
ReplyDeleteSo bright and festive! and that spool fabric is great! As is the squirrel. I don't think you can ever go wrong with squirrels...
ReplyDeleteI love how yours turned out. You did a great job on it. Thanks for hosting a party.
ReplyDeletethat's amazing.
ReplyDeleteI thought dust was a lubricant?
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know what to do with my sewing machine if it didn't have lint from sewing projects past built up on every surface.