It's time to start on the Autumn quilt.
This one is going to be huge, with a lot of positive/negative blocks with varying degrees of contrast. Hopefully when it's all together it will be effective. I certainly have a lot of leafy prints I intend to use.
Ignore the other block on my design wall in the lower left. There are usually a lot of works in progress hanging all over the place. I cropped out most of the bits and pieces.
Spring also means that at last I can open a window or two. Even just a crack of fresh air is welcome. Here is Dumbledore getting his share. I love the "cat back" stretch I caught. Fresh air always makes me stretch too.
Hestia is content to sit on a pile of quilts and watch the birds and squirrels flitter by. Perhaps she dreams of tackling one of Snow White's dwarves out there.
I love how cats do this in the fresh air! Our two cats have been battling over the open window in my office/studio when I'm in there sewing. I'm happier that they're fighting over the window and not my sewing chair, for a change!
ReplyDeleteI love your autumn blocks~ Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over to my blog and leaving your kind comment. That helped me find yours~ Thanks!