Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Toonlet: Moving Out

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Moving Out


(For those not familiar with it, Animal Crossing is a multi-player virtual life game.  I highly recommend it for parents and kids of reading age.)

3 comments:

  1. We've got readers and always love your suggestions! We'll have to check it out! Have a great Tuesday...love your toonlets!

    (Dare I hope you might be making it to BlogHer?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget when The Boy accidentally destroyed The Girl's first town.
    Do you have the Wii Speak? That is a freaky contraption. The Kids will connect with our neighbor and we can both hear everything in the other's house. I hate when I sneeze and my neighbor from blocks away blesses me! Usually scares me to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got this game, but my 6 yr old doesn't read very well yet, so it mostly just annoys me because I constantly have to go read to him.

    It seems like a child friendly version of the Sims. I'll have to make my own town now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.