I hope you've been productive! Read any books? Killed any spiders? It all counts. And remember, if you're not visiting some of the great entries here, you're missing some great projects. I love all the creative energy I see in these links.
Link up and show us what you've been up to. Please link back to my blog, and feel free to grab the button from the sidebar.
Such cute little bunnies. I'm eager to see how it will all go together.
ReplyDeleteAdorable bunny hearts! I just loved red and white quilts.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm also showing embroidered hearts!
Hi -- thanks for hosting again this week. I've been too busy to read, so I've been indulging in audio books -- does that count? Paint, paint, paint -- seems like that's all I do anymore. Listening to the #1 Women's Detective Agency in the background. It sure helps the time go by in a more pleasant manner!
ReplyDeleteFirst time particpant here. As far as I'm conerned you're a legend for getting anything done the first week of school.
ReplyDeleteLove your blocks. The hearts and embroidery look so cute together.
Those embroidered hearts are totally sweet.
ReplyDelete