Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finished for Friday: Cute and Cozy


How cute is this?  It's Wasabi Girl's first quilt.  She picked out the fabrics and pieced it all together.  I helped a little bit with the binding.  She tied this one, but next time I'll teach her how to do some simple quilting.

She also picked out some fabrics for a little tote bag.


Not sure if you can see all the cute colors.  It's really sweet and girly.  I think I need to make one of these for myself now.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, leave a comment, and visit the other participants.  Thanks for joining in!

9 comments:

  1. hi
    I came here via ami eggs. I love your blog. Your daughter's quilt is gorgeous, she should be very proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt! What a lucky girl she is to have you to teach her. I'd love to learn to make quilts and am seriously considering taking a class. That tote bag is cute too! That's what I'm thinking of making for Chritmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt! Thanks for the linky party. I love your blog!
    carla louise
    www.ohsewaddicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm new around here :)

    Love the quilt! I so wish I could quilt. I remember being younger and watching one Grandma and two Great Grandma's sit around and quilt together and so wish I would have learned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt, and the bag! Very feminine. Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did a terrific job! She's lucky to have you to show her how to make stuff. Please come over and show me how.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job!! I've been getting the quilting bug ever since I started knitting. I think it might be time for another project (:

    Michele
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quilt!! Looks like you've got a crafty little lady on your hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.