Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Finished for Friday: 2010


Here is a final Christmas ornament that I'm finishing up today.  Jungle Boy reminded me that I've been making ornaments with dates on them for the past few years so I needed to have one for this year.  He's pretty observant.  I know I'll thank him again for the idea when I pull out the ornaments next year.  I still haven't packed up Christmas.  I like to savor the season for a while.

I'm working on New Year's goals today; I never make resolutions.  I met some of my goals last year, including important ones like learning how to walk again.  It's all good.  I love New Years Eve.  It's like the brink of a new adventure.  What are your plans?





Happy New Year to you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New year! I found your blog :) Now, I'm going to follow along ... I hope to see you on Tuesday Chat Nite with Cara. Take care and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.