Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finished for Friday: Snowflakes

I decided to try my hand at crocheting some snowflakes.  Here are my attempts using different size hooks.  They're not perfectly blocked - I need to work on that.  Also, what you don't see in this picture are my first few attempts where I totally messed up.  Now I think I could make this particular flake in my sleep.  I'm ready to try some more.

I found a great blog with a lot of free snowflake patterns called Snowcatcher.  Whether or not you crochet, you should see her beautiful nature photography.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, leave a comment, and visit the other participants.  Thanks for playing along!

5 comments:

  1. As someone who doesn't crochet, great job on the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Melissa...these look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowflakes are beautiful! I see nothing wrong either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you can make them in your sleep, I have a little project for you, okay?!? ;) Just teasing! I think they look great! Love that musical hoodie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.