Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finished for friday: Cupcake Quilt


Do you ever wake up in the morning and say "I think I'll make a cupcake quilt today?"  Yep, me too.  All the time.  So yesterday I made this one.  It's from a free pattern at Fat Cat Patterns.  Of course, to pick the fabrics, I had to pull about a hundred different ones from my stash.  I guess my finish for next week will be cleaning up my sewing room again.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, link back to me, and leave a comment.  Feel free to grab my button from the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. Love the cupcakes!

    I've had a busy week with lots of finishes! (please don't hate me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's possibly the cutest quilt I've ever seen! How are you going to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your work. I really want to learn to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a party! I love your blog it is sooo fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never been to that site before, and right next to the cupcakes they have coffee mugs. Too cute. I love your cupcakes. Someone asked what you were going to do with it. I would use it as a table topper. Thanks for the link and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Quilt!!! So cute!! Thank you for hosting & Have a great weekend. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cupcake quilt. I can't believe you got it done in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS?!? ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I'm going to write this in my GTD planner so I don't forget again next week. Dangit.

    Anyway. Yet again, you should be proud of your art - you make me want to learn to make gorgeous quilts like yours.

    Since I have proven PROFOUNDLY INEPT with a sewing machine or needle and thread, however, I will continue to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this quilt. I have been planning to make some fabric postcards with cupcakes on them so this is perfect. will go and check out the link. I started a new blog with my sister that's all about postcards. I want to make some with cupcakes to send to younger people. I think it would be such fun for them to be received in the mail. Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.