Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finished for Friday: My last crutch


February 23, 2011.  The final day I could use a parking placard.  I haven't actually used it in weeks, but seeing it expire is like a graduation of sorts.  I can walk now!  Really really walk.

If you've missed the saga of my surgeries and time out, don't worry about it.  Just celebrate with me.  This is a big final milestone.  I can't even pretend to be disabled any more to get a good spot at Starbucks.

Finished.  Finished.  Done.  With all of it.

What have you finished up this week?  Link up and let us see.  Thanks for playing along and have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, great news!!! I'll be linking in next....have one this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does taking my mom home from the hospital count as a finish?




    And. OH MAN! You couldn't keep at least a line-cutting pass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You made it through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, that's great! I know you'll be smiling, even when you get the worst parking spot! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, ThreeUnder!
    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhhhh, Starbucks is starbucks no matter where you park :) I so can't wait for my hubby to bring me home my starbucks fix for the day! I wish I could participate today, but my project for the week is not quite finished......maybe next week?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party-Happy to c u r up and about!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!

    Congrats on all your hard work getting back on your feet again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.