Thank you for your patience - I needed to take a blog break for a bit. But that hasn't stopped me from stitching! On a rainy day like today when laundry and the vacuum are calling my name, this piece is especially true. *sigh* Mr Darcy, where are you when I need you?
This is one of many Jane Austen inspired patterns available from
The Sampler Girl .
Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather Pearson at
Books and Quilts. Join her to see some works in progress.
So tell us, how are you going to use this? It's looking great.
ReplyDeleteI should have mentioned that this is one of dozens of great Jane Austen samplers from The Sampler Girl. http://www.thesamplergirl.com/catalog.php?item=319
ReplyDeleteShe finished hers with bands of fabric above and below and framed it. I'm still mulling over what fabric would work.
Oh yes! I absolutely adore this. I am getting ready to start a cross stitch with Darcy and Lizzie on it (found the pattern on ebay)...this Inspires me to get going on it!!! Katie
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I really like that font.
ReplyDeleteI understand needing a break sometimes. Glad you still found time for stitching. Life has gotten in the way and I haven't gotten any stitching of any sort done for several weeks. Can't wait for things to get back to routine so I can get back to stitching.
ReplyDeleteYour needlework is gorgeous. And i love the sentiment.
Sigh. I just saw this. This one really hits home, as I like to sit in the corner doing needlework or reading a book and "pretend" I'm Elizabeth Bennet for a while! Beautiful.
ReplyDelete