Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Finished for Friday: Final Bunny Blocks!


My "Rabbits Prefer Chocolate" quilt has been languishing as a UFO (unfinished object) for quite a while.  I pulled it out the other day and realized I only had a little bit left to finish.  So here are the three final applique blocks.


I found the tip to use a pressing board in my lap as I work and now I don't know how I survived without it.  It also makes a good base for taking pictures.  A little free advertising for June Taylor I guess.



Final block.  This one makes me smile because this is me all afternoon every day - driving around.  Of course, to be more accurate, there would be a lot of little bunnies in the back seat.  But I can daydream about a cute little sportscar.  I bet this would be easier to park than my massive minivan.

Here are all of the blocks up on the design wall now.  I still have some embroidery details to add before I put on the borders and finish it up.  I'm so happy that this phase is done!  A lot of hours of work there.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and let me come visit and congratulate you.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! I can't remember ever having seen this on your blog before, but I love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the faux redwork embroidered sampler fabric in the first shot.

    (try saying "faux redwork embroidered sampler fabric" five times fast).

    Another adorable quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.