Wasabi Girl was competing in an invitational gymnastics meet this Sunday. She got her best-ever score on beam (9.3) and ended up winning first place all around. Her smile and chest full of medals says it all.
I brought some yarn along to the meet and had plenty of time to whip up some coasters I found on Pinterest. I thought these would be cute to have around for Valentine's Day. I made 3 at the meet, and 3 more at home, so I have 6 cute coasters now.
You can find the free pattern over at Ravelry (free site registration required).
Pretty good day despite missing the big game. How was your weekend?
Yeah for your girl!! Congratulations Mom and Wasabi Girl!!
ReplyDeleteHi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
ReplyDeleteHeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
WOW! Go Wasabi Girl, and GO Coaster Making Mama! :)
ReplyDelete(That smile does tell the story. :) )
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYay for Wasabi Girl! And your coasters look great!
ReplyDelete