Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy?

It's 2:00 in the afternoon.  A typical afternoon.  What's ahead today?

2:30 pick up twins from middle school. Drive home.

3:30 pick up Drama Girl from middle school, where she has been tutoring, drop Wasabi Girl at gymnastics.  Drive home.

5:00 feed Jungle Boy and Drama Girl early dinner.

6:00 drop off Jungle Boy at ballet.

6:15 drop off Drama Girl at Improv performance.

6:30 pick up Wasabi Girl from gymnastics. Drive home.

7:00 Feed Wasabi Girl dinner.

8:30 pick up Jungle Boy from ballet.  Drive home.

9-ish or whenever she's done and calls me - pick up Drama Girl and drive her home.

Collapse.

I'm looking forward to my husband returning from his business trip.  Not just because I miss him, but because he can help drive.

If I even get one load of laundry in between all these trips I will consider this day a great success.

3 comments:

  1. At least you had the morning off?? Right?? I dont miss the days of driving the kids all over. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I honestly will never understand how single parents do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your evening sounds like mine! I have two though. I don't know how you do it! Did you mention when/if you got to eat?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.