Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Needlework Tuesday: Snow White and a bunny


Here is my progress on Snow White.  It's been on the sidelines for a while but I'm back at it again.


I like the way the forest is coming along.  When I'm working with it, I don't see the details as well as I do when I can step back and look from a distance. 

I can't remember if I posted the bunny I crocheted for Easter.  Here he is before I pack him away.

He's a cute little guy, but the way I stitched his nose makes him look a little sad I think.  This was a free pattern at Lion Brand Yarn.

Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather at Books and Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Snow White is coming along beautifully! I agree, sometimes you have to look at it from a distance to really see what you've done. It's easy to get lost with your face in the pattern. Great job so far, and the bunny is cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny is darling - but you are right - he does look a tad sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing your bunny, he is so cute. Glad you posted the pic. That cross stitch is too ambitious for me. I did a smaller one that had a lot of coverage, but I lost my interest too many times. I look forward to seeing further progress. Thanks for joining in Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.