Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Needlework Tuesday: Stolen moments

Lots of running around here lately.  But I've had the chance to put the final stitches in two little projects.


This was a free pattern on Glory Bee.  I think I'm going to find a small frame for it.  It also needs a small star button on the blue of the flag.  Time to search through my giant button jar.  Of course, after I spill out all million buttons and go through them I wont find exactly what I need so I'll have to go to the store and buy more buttons.  This is how these collections get out of control.


I also finished my bunnies.  I think they're pretty sweet.  Still deciding on a backing color for this one.  Possibly light blue?  I'm thinking I'll put some piping around it too.  I'm lucky my family puts up with my cuteness addiction.  This was a lot of fun to do.

Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather at Books and Quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Great stitching. I\m sure I have a star button for you, I'll just pop over with it in the morning (I wish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a some star buttons - do you want red or blue? :)

    You're really making me want to get back to my x-stitch. I've pretty much given it up because of eyesight but I'm getting new bifocals in a couple weeks, so maybe I can try again.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.