It's been a while since I've been so lost in a book that I couldn't put it down. My life pulls me in a lot of directions. Today I'm so engrossed in this one though, that I'm not sure the laundry is going to get done at all.
I haven't read much Stephen King before but I might read more after I finish this. I do enjoy time travel stories and this one has me hooked.
What are you reading right now? Do you have a favorite Stephen King (that's not too scary for me?)
I just finished reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It wasn't Stephen King scary, but it was pleasantly creepy.
ReplyDeleteThe Fault in Our Stars. Pass the tissue.
ReplyDeleteRight now I am in the middle of reading Stephen King's "Doctor Sleep". It is a continuation of "The Shining" - I LOVE Stephen King's books - One you may enjoy - not too scary is "Under The Dome".
ReplyDelete