Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Animal Advent Stitchalong


Brooke's Books Publishing is hosting a stitchalong featuring these cute advent animals.


There will be 25 free patterns released over about two years.  I think I can keep up with these since they're quick and easy.

These will also count for my April check-in for the smalls stitchalong hosted by Heather.


My ort jar is filling up nicely.  There is a lot of wool in there from the needlepoint Santa I've been working on, and a lot of wrappers from new floss I had to buy.  Also quite a few dead needles.  If you're a scrap saver, join in on the Totally Useless Stitchalong hosted by Daffycat.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute smalls. Good luck with the SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling us about this free offer. I'm not much of a cross stitcher but I'd love to have a go at making these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little animals look as though they could be quite addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.