As I sat down, I saw that there was already somebody in the yard; a little fawn resting in the shade. I held up my applique for perspective on how close it was sitting.
The fawn considered me for a while,then stood up and walked off. I continued stitching.
The next time I looked up, I had several visitors in the yard. I took a quick little video. My fawn had circled around and come to visit me over by my left elbow.
It was just a perfect moment. I included my project in the video to hopefully give some perspective on how close they were. The quilt block is resting on my knee.
They stayed nearby for quite a while and finally all three wandered off. I started to get a bit hot in the sun so I returned indoors.
For an animal lover like me, this was the best day ever.
What a wonderful way to sit and applique on a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a magical moment!
ReplyDelete