Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Bowl Fillers


 Here is the bowl in my front entry.  I really enjoy working on small projects throughout the year and switching out different themes for different seasons.  It's easy to find links to lots of free small patterns online.  I have a whole Pinterest board full of Halloween cross stitch patterns.

Day five of my Harry Potter "Project of Doom" quilt is another block of books.  I like the way some are designed to lean. 

  Keep checking back while I finish putting this quilt together this month.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of decorating in your home where you switch things out like this depending on the season or holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.