Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching


I've been working on my reindeer applique today.  It's been a busy few days with Thanksgiving and family events.  I hope to get a lot more done on this during the coming week.  I love how the layout is coming along so far.  After I get this layer stitched down there will be a layer of falling snow and snow on the trees, which I think I might do with wool.  Then after quilting there are a lot of buttons and bells to add.

Wasabi Girl took a class with me yesterday and we made good progress on some tuffets.  It was a lot of fun and I'll have pictures of those when we finish them up next week.

Linking up today with Kathy for Slow Stitching Sunday.

Slow Sunday Stitching

5 comments:

  1. What a glorious reindeer! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing to be working on a prancing deer. Lovely motion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reindeer. It sounds like it will be a wonderful block too. I'll be back to check on your progress. PS I had three children under two also - they are no in their forties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.