Monday, February 2, 2009

A Blogland Round of Applause

Isn't my new blog design gorgeous? Let's have a round of applause for Tonya at kpw designs for doing such a great job.

It takes a lot of skill and creativity to get inside someone's head and translate their words into something visual. I think she's summarized my style beautifully.

It also takes a lot of patience to work with a blogger who keeps thinking of different things she wants to add and adjust. Tonya was so patient with me, and did she work FAST! I can't recommend her enough.

So if you're reading this in a reader, take a moment to click over and leave a comment. I'm sure Tonya will read them and appreciate them.

Cheryl over at Twinfatuation hosts "Makes My Monday" and today I'm joining in because my new blog design absolutely makes my Monday!

17 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Debbie said...

It is beautiful! Love the colors.

DebD said...

It looks lovely.

Scary Mommy said...

Totally love it- she did a gorgeous job!!!

Steph said...

I think this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Two of my favorite colors. It looks really nice. Good work!
Roberta Anne

Anonymous said...

Okay it feels all Tiffany's Blue over here and I love it! Very nice!

Claremont First Ward said...

It looks fabulous! Really love it!

Cheryl Lage said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it...from the first moment I saw it! :)

Makes My Monday, too! Thanks for playing along!

MediMonsters said...

Thanks everyone for the complements!! And thanks Sarah for the opportunity to makeover your blog. Come visit me at kpwdesignsbytonya.blogspot.com if you are needing a new look. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...such a great look. Will only highlight your great writing!

Bravo!!!

Totallyscrappy said...

I love the colors!

Jocasta said...

It is truly gorgeous! I'm jealous!!

Cynthia said...

It's perfect!! I love it!

Patty said...

I really like the colors! Please send me your address and I'll send you the Obama x-stitch chart.

Arlette said...

Beautiful new look! I thought for a moment that I was on the wrong blog. LOL The colors you've chosen are gorgeous and your header is way cute!
Aloha!

Unknown said...

I love it. I was impressed right away!

Browndirtcottage said...

WOW...I'm soo glad for you..the colors, they look m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs