Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finished for Friday: Valentine Doll Quilt


Lit and Laundry


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope yours is full of love and chocolate. I made this little doll quilt to mark the occasion. Tomorrow I'll be making my husband his favorite - a giant heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie. If I'm lucky maybe he'll even share it.

The pattern if found in the book "Little Quilts," which is one of my favorite eye-candy quilt books of all time.



Did you finish any projects this week? Link up and let us see. Please link back to me, and feel free to grab the button from my sidebar.

14 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Lindsay-ann said...

Your valentine quilt is beautiful. I love the gorgeous fabrics you used.
Lindsay

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh ThreeUnder, your creativity truly amazes me! Love this...and I'm pulling for you to get a bit of heart-shaped cookie tomorrow! ;)
Happy Valentine's Day!

HeatherV said...

Wow o Wow! I have always wanted to know how to sew. It's on my master to do list!

I do think my hand made shirt for my son Bennett is rather crafty!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I love your quilts. Your fabrics and patterns are always so tastefully done. I just got a loaner Bernina that I envision as the last hold out on me becoming a quilter.

Thanks for the reminder. I don't know how I could have forgotten. Sorry!!!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Where can I find this pattern? It looks simple but as a beginner, I'd like to make sure I'm doing it all right - like, is is all machine sewn or are the hearts hand sewn. Things like that.

Debbie said...

That is so beautiful. I am jealous of your talent!

Anonymous said...

OMG are you kidding me? So beautiful.

The Raggedy Girl said...

I have two heart quilts and a heart afagan in my To Do pile. Wonder if I will ever make it to Friday Finishes. your little quilt is so sweet!
Roberta Anne

Sheila said...

It is so Beautiful, I wish I had your talent.

mames said...

the quilt is so pretty, red is my favorite color and it has so many good shades of it. happy v day, enjoy the cookie (if you can get a bite in).

Kellie said...

This is such a sweet little quilt! Can I tell 'ya I haven't finished ANYTHING for Friday in weeks! LOL! I'm shootin' for next Friday, though!

Patty said...

Oooh, pretty quilt! I really like this one. Then again, I think I love all your quilts. I feel like such a loser because I keep missing FFF. Next week, I promise!

Sherri said...

Little Quilts is one of my favorite quilt books...ever...too! It was one of the first books I bought when I first started quilting!

Laura said...

I knew there would be something wonderful here.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs