Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

Leave it to Jungle Boy to see the macabre in a set of napkin holders. I found this squirt gun strategically aimed at the lined-up Santas.

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus. Join her for more pictures with stories behind them.

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Merri Ann said...

I laughed as soon as I saw the picture. This reminds me of my brother and some of the funny things he would do when we were kids. Boys have a different perspective ...

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwww, poor santas!! LOL

Me, being a santa collector, I'd love to have those napkin rings...just to save 'em from the lethal squirt gun. roflmao


My Wednesday post is Sea Shells...LOTS of 'em!! Come on over if you can find time, I'd love your company today.

What A Card said...

Ha! That is one of the funniest things I've seen! :)

Laura said...

That's hilarious! Totally something I could see my dad or brother doing

Alisa said...

You have to love a kid like that.
You never know where that squirt gun will be pointed next.

annies home said...

this is so funny he must be a very funny person

Branlaadee said...

LOL I love it.

Cheryl Lage said...

Dear Heaven, that is priceless....especially since it seems the Santas have their hands aloft as if told to "Put 'em up!"

Great sense of humor in those kids...wonder from whom they get it? ;)

Claremont First Ward said...

I can't stop laughing. What a clever child. Although.....you already knew that. :)

I've moved!
http://www.sevenclowncircus.com

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Ahahaha!!

zakkalife said...

This made me laugh as soon as I saw this. Very clever indeed.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs