Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Needlework Tuesday: Thinking of Halloween Already

You'll need to use your imagination and squint with this one.  This is a witch, riding a broomstick, with lots of whispy clouds in the background.  On the left is her butt, and you an see her knee and part of her trailing robe.  The broom isn't added in yet.

This is my work in progress today.  It's going to take me a while to finish but hopefully it will be done in time to display for this Halloween.  She's pretty cool looking.

I found a pattern for a tissue cover and I had to make it.  This you don't have to squint at as much I think.

Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather over at Books and Quilts.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

I thought I was looking at a black frog with an orange eye and something seriously wrong with its tongue!! :)

Heather said...

nice tissue holder.

I like the start of the witch. I can imagine her already. Will be looking forward to updates. Thanks for joining in at Needlework Tuesday.

Rikki said...

I immediately imagined a witch on a broomstick. Can't wait to see it finished.
That tissue cover looks great. Is that felt?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs