Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordful Wednesday: Life in Oxymoron Land

Sometimes the world makes no sense to me.  Or the sense that it makes just makes me laugh.

Drama Girl reminded me as she ran out the door yesterday - "I'm staying late at school mom, so our Improv Team can rehearse."

Can you really rehearse improv?  I still don't know what she means.

Then there's the family member who actually gets incredibly sleepy, even though he's in a coffee box.  Of course he started to get up as soon as I got out my camera.


But the real double-take happened when I passed by the music stand in the living room.  Does this make sense to anybody?






Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Those are all great!!

Elizabeth said...

LOL.
Actually, "Taps" was written as a lullabye for the soldiers in camp in the Civil War...still used : (
not for evening sleep, though.
Oxymorons are fun : )

Becca said...

I guess a trumpet with a mute in it could be for a lullaby...and maybe they have to practice improvising so that they can get faster at it LOL

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs