Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Finally: That Fat Envelope from Hogwarts

Drama Girl is away at Outdoor School this week, leading a cabin of 5th graders as they explore nature. I think they've had a lot of rain to deal with.

Meanwhile another college acceptance envelope has come.  I couldn't help but smile at the picture they included in the corner.  It looks like a castle.   Do you suppose that's a picture of the owlery?

And now you've seen her mail before she has, but I think I haven't revealed too much about where it is.

It's not from Hogwarts - but it's the next best thing.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Ooooh it looks so pretty! (and I am betting there is at least one girl named Hermoine there...)

Can hardly wait for details! :)

Rosemary said...

Congratulations to Drama Girl.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs