Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When I said you could sleep outside, I didn't mean



. . .in a tree.

Lunatics.

11 comments:

  1. Okay that is dang adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be coming back to show my kids. They will LOVE this. I love the lunatics part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, mom. You're always ruining our fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness thats too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're trying to keep away from the night-time critters - how cute!

    I'm Kellan, btw - nice to meet you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! How funny!
    Boy! Kids are crazy, aren't they??? LOL
    Debi
    ps thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to have you back again and I'll add you to my blogroll too! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny!

    Your button is correctly placed & linked! Thank you! Send me an e-mail at jmlsdi3 at yahoo dot com with your BLOG NAME and mailing address to receive your vintage apron!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.