When I see this
I envision this.
Vintage pattern from eBay. Stitching time courtesy of a car trip to Disneyland. Tuesday through Sunday towels - don't hold your breath. I might need another Disneyland trip.
Do you think Emeril would be pleased?
Vintage pattern from eBay. Stitching time courtesy of a car trip to Disneyland. Tuesday through Sunday towels - don't hold your breath. I might need another Disneyland trip.
Do you think Emeril would be pleased?
ABSOLUTELY, he would be pleased!
ReplyDeleteI did a set of dish towels when I was a kids...I wonder what ever happened to them???
I have some cute fruit iron-on designs that I plan to use with my "Little Flowers" girls this year. Blessings, E
PERFECTION! How in awe of your creativity I am! Love it. Maybe you could do a series of Food Network chefs...just as a safety...
ReplyDeleteyou know, a towel with Alton Brown, one with Kat Cora...ooooh, make me an Anthony Bourdain.... ;)
You can do it. I LOVE towels like these......I have a bunch my mom made in a hope chest, but I don't use them.......hummmmm........I should make my own.
ReplyDeleteI think we have the same counter top. I'm pretty sure! :)
Oh how CUTE! I love that :)
ReplyDeleteBack to school soon.. and cooler weather. You will find time for Tuesday thru Sun. Very adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! You are amazing! Wow. You are like the quintessential Mom.
ReplyDeleteI love those towels. I love stiching in the car it makes the time fly by.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! The other days would feel left out!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! What a cute pattern.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!! You could make serious money!
ReplyDeletethat is great!
ReplyDeleteI think you just kicked that dish towel up a notch! :)
ReplyDeleteWow. You never cease to amaze me.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I wish I had your talent, that's for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI have something for you on my blog! :)