Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little People, Little Wishes. Bigger people, Bigger Wishes

Lit and Laundry

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Lit and Laundry


Wasabi Girl really does want a unicycle. She tried one out at a bike shop and fell in love. As if it weren't already like a circus around here!

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

What A Card said...

Hee! We live in a circus, too, with a unicycle, and stilts, a pogo stick, and countless juggling accessories.

And our boys are only 3, so they're hardly effective cover :)

Anonymous said...

Get them a monkey too!

Amy said...

yes a circus, I know what you mean. But a unicyle? that's pretty cool!

Cheryl Lage said...

Three Under, I am hearing calliope music in your holiday future... ;)

(Can I just say I LOVE your kids?)

Cheryl said...

Doesn't everybody live in a circus?? :-)!!!

Laura said...

Maybe there's UNICYCLE BARBIE???

Cynthia said...

I just saw a unicycle advertised in a catalog I received. I thought "I can't wait until my kids are old enough for stuff like that." :-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs