Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Packing for a Camping Trip

Map - check
Compasses - check
Cap - check
Water bottles - check
Gigantic jar of trail mix - check.

I couldn't resist taking this picture of my husband's careful preparation for his overnight trip with the scouts. Clearly he is living the Boy Scout motto - "be prepared!"

For more Wordful Wednesday stories, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

12 comments:

  1. He definitely looks ready!!

    Now I'm craving for trail mix!! LOL

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's prepared. I loved seeing the Nalgene bottles. My husband works for them! Hope he has a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He forgot Tylenol....just sayin'...;o)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finding me and camping sounds like so much fun.

    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very brave man he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trail mix is a must-have...camping is always a lot of fun...in a hotel! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they have a great camping trip. I have never EVER been camping.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could just get my 13 yo scout to think about that Be Prepared thing, I'd be a happy mother.

    I usually end up pinning the checklist to his underwear the day before a campout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, if he loses one of the compasses, I bet he could work a PowerBar or two in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm visiting from themomblogs.
    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.