Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beyond the Three R's

In answer to the eternal question "What happened at school today?" I received this link from a fellow parent. This happened at the talent show last week.

All I can say is, I will never be able to look any of these teachers in the eye again without laughing.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

domesticish diva said...

That was great! Made even better by the commentary in the background :)

Bea said...

How funny! I think it is good for the students to see teachers acting "human". Can you imagine your fourth grade teacher doing this? IDON'TTHINKSOOO!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Beats the pants off of the Talent Show at my school today. Some of it was just so bad (not the kids either!).

I wish I could upload the video a few of us teacher made for the Show though, it turned out hysterical. We did a parody of Field Day, it was great. In my big scene I got stuck in the obstacle course tunnel! The kids loved it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs