8 things I'm looking forward to:
- The upcoming end of school means the end of several volunteer jobs that are wearing me out.
- When my kids learn to drive and can shuttle themselves from place to place (I know, be careful what you wish for)
- My roomba to come in the mail. Why didn't I order one of these sooner?
- Being able to walk again
- Being able to go up and down stairs again
- Getting rid of my cane
- Saying goodbye to my physical therapist
- Being able to put on socks
- Watched "Titanic" with the kids while we ate gummy fish and lifesavers (I always try to get an appropriate dinner or snack to go with family movie night).
- Started reading a new book
- Laundry, lots of it
- Worked on a quilt
- Embroidered
- Congratulated Wasabi Girl on finishing her softball season
- Had a heart-to-heart with Drama Girl about the consequences of losing a cell phone
- Helped Jungle Boy figure out how to beat the Zelda game on his DS Lite
- Write better
- Upholster furniture
- Be in two places at once
- Give enough money to our school district to keep it afloat
- Stop global warming
- End poverty
- Finish quilts faster
- Keep dirt out of the house
- Tricky question for me, since we don't watch any t.v.
I love that you get appropriately themed snacks for your family movie night. I can't wait to have kids so I can do that, too! I guess I could do it now with my husband as I'm pretty sure he'd roll his eyes and get a kick out of it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
I hope that the 8 things you are looking forward to happen for you very soon.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch much TV either!
Lindsay
I love my Roomba. But I love my Scooba even more.
ReplyDeleteLifesavers during Titanic. I love you, ThreeUnder. ;)
ReplyDelete