Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Contentment

Summer reading is a lot more fun when you have a sleeping kitten with you.

For more Wordful Wednesday posts, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

10 comments:

  1. I love that picture!! I love how kids take the initiative to read on their own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is kitty season! I'm glad yours is getting a good start in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Ender's Game. Good choice, it's a fun book. Very disturbing, but very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet! I love kittens! Funny you posted a pic of your son reading - I posted one of my daughter reading too this week :-) The "reading bug" must be going around this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is the perfect reading buddy!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet picture! The kitten looks so content there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this picture! I'd also love to take his place in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That deserves a big awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, too cute! Both the kitten and the reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.