Hi Joanna- I see you sponsor something called FINISH IT FRIDAY. But I can't seem to find any instructions. I would love to join you in the New Year! could you ssend me a link with instructions. It sounds sorta self explainatory, but I want to do Finish It Friday right. Thnaks, and love your Santa wathcing kitties! Yvonne
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHi Joanna- I see you sponsor something called FINISH IT FRIDAY. But I can't seem to find any instructions. I would love to join you in the New Year! could you ssend me a link with instructions. It sounds sorta self explainatory, but I want to do Finish It Friday right.
ReplyDeleteThnaks, and love your Santa wathcing kitties!
Yvonne
Is Dumbledore the solid black one? The older he gets the more & more he looks like my cat Smudge that I had. Soooooo cute!
ReplyDelete