Monday, March 22, 2010

Hard to Stay Ahead

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Hard to Stay Ahead

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Merri Ann said...

I like the look on her face in the last frame. Do you think that feeling will go away for her any time soon?

My oldest will be 5 in June and the twins won't be 4 until October so she keeps saying "After my birthday i'll be 2 years older than the twins" ... I keep thinking she would have this figured out pretty soon ... I didn't think that she might start to feel like they are catching up to her ... that's very funny.

Hope you're having a great Monday.

Elizabeth said...

I feel that way about the laundry (lol)!

What A Card said...

Hee, this is how I am with my brother and sister. Now I love the months when they're "catching up" with me :) Makes me feel less old that my baby bro and sis are just a year younger!

Mom said...

Thanks for the laugh I needed that

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs