Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Toonlet

The Elvis of My Generation

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
The Elvis of My Generation

4 comments:

  1. No! Not Prince, or &, or whatever his name is!
    Love the toon. Even if I now know more about you than I ever wished to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a Prince fan, either.

    I have managed to instill Broadway into two of my kids. 50% isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince? Really? I missed him somewhere along the way. It has been classical for the last three years. And I do not have an ipod...
    I'm living in the dark ages...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Right there with you! I feel confident that they will be swayed with enough playings of Purple Rain or Controversy. ;)

    (I'm kind of getting into being a square.... ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.