Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Makes My Monday: Pajamas

Summer!

School is finished, the ballet recital is over, and finally the kids and I get to sleep in a little and have a leisurely morning.  By popular request, today will be a pajama day.  With lots of this:


Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

5 comments:

  1. Pajamas make any day better...ESPECIALLY Mondays!

    Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Buffy!! Sounds like a plan!

    Congrats to the graduate!! High School here she comes. (Where we live too, grade school is 1-8 and then high school.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, I stumbled across your post while looking for popular internet advertising method. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like the best Monday ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.