Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I want to thank everyone who stopped by and chatted with the authors during my Author Party.  I know the authors enjoyed it and hopefully you found some new books to read.

If you own a Kindle, most of the works offered by the featured authors are available for $2.99.  If you missed any and are looking for some good reading material, take a look back at those posts.

And now the winner.  I had 89 eligible comment entries.  Random.Org chose #27 for me which happened to be  Nancy.  I will send Nancy the gift certificate as soon as I get her email address.

I still have many more author friends to introduce to you, so I'm planning to have a weekly Author Party.  I can't give prizes every time, except the fun of finding new books to read.

Thanks for playing along.  It gave me peace of mind to know my blog was still a busy place, even while I was in the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nancy!
    I really enjoyed the author party, even if I was away on vacation for most of it!
    Thanks for introducing me to some new to me authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!! :)

    And I'm so happy to hear that you'll be hosting more authors - I've already found some great reads through your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nancy!

    Thanks again Sarah--it was so much fun!
    Delyse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.