Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You either have one or you don't


A cat who sits in your sink, that is. My previous cats never did this. I really don't understand the attraction. There are plenty of soft fluffy quilts to sit on around here.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

I have a cat AND kids who sit in the kitchen sink. Ok, so the kids don't anymore but all three did when they were little. The cat now sits in the sink meowing at any and all hoping someone will turn on the water so she can catch a drink. Cats are inscrutable.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

That is hilarious!

Debby Brown said...

I used to have two cats who did this, but one is too old and fat to make the leap anymore. That just leaves me with one. I'm still luckier than most, I guess.

Michelle said...

My cat doesn't sit in the sink, but apparently many do. Cute picture. :-)

Cathi said...

One of our cats loves to sit in the sink. Or the bathtub. I think maybe it's cause it's nice and cool? Or maybe they're just hoping to catch a stray drop of water. :-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs