Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Makes My Monday: Cake!

Look at this beautiful cake that I baked and Wasabi Girl decorated.  She took the picture in the cake stand.  Yummy yummy.

Now it's Monday and everyone has gone to school and work and look what I found:

 What to do, what to do?  I really should wash that cake keeper, don't you think?

Anticipating a sweet coffee break makes my Monday.  To see more Monday makers, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! That looks incredibly scrumptious . A Monday maker indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cake, but that cake stand is kind of disgusting. I think you should wash it asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm going to have to go bake a cake... thanks. Mine won't be nearly as pretty, though.

    (I can't wait til my kids start doing useful things like that!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.