This post made me smile!
I could use my dogs. Or I could just use the couch which is so covered with there hair it's pretty much the same thing.
See cats are good for something! Cute idea! Cute kitty!
It's like a cool crocheted kitty tattoo! ;)Love the serenity... ;)
Nice way to celebrate wonderful Wednesday good idea...
The cat is the perfect model! :)
I'm laughing
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.
This post made me smile!
ReplyDeleteI could use my dogs. Or I could just use the couch which is so covered with there hair it's pretty much the same thing.
ReplyDeleteSee cats are good for something! Cute idea! Cute kitty!
ReplyDeleteIt's like a cool crocheted kitty tattoo! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the serenity... ;)
Nice way to celebrate wonderful Wednesday good idea...
ReplyDeleteThe cat is the perfect model! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing
ReplyDelete